Shocking, rocking Rockstar Marilyn Manson, otherwise known as Brian Hugh Warner, has turned himself into the proper authorities in Los Angeles, fulfilling a near 2-year-old warrant for his arrest for simple assault, after a spitting incident at one of his concerts in New Hampshire.

Manson, who is known for his extremely proactive performances on stage, surrendered himself to the Gilford Police Department on July 2nd, finally answering an arrest warrant that was issued in October 2019, relating to an alleged incident that occurred at an August 2019 concert.

The warrant against Manson was issued for “two counts of Class A misdemeanor simple assault.”

Manson has since been released on “personal recognizance bail” after willingly giving himself up, under promises that he will not contact the victim and that he will appear at all relevant court proceedings.

The alleged assault

LA Police stated that the alleged assault occurred on August 18th, 2019, during one of Manson’s concerts at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion.

The victim, whose name has been kept hidden from the media, was a videographer hired by a local company to film the concert from the stage pit area when Manson noticed her recording.

According to an eyewitness at the concert, Manson repeatedly spat at the woman’s camera, and then at her after he noticed her wipe the spit off her lens the first time the incident occurred.

The witness continued by claiming that Manson got “within 2 to 3 feet of her” before he fired a “giant snot rocket” directly at the woman, and not at her equipment.

This is a claim that has been labeled as “ludicrous” by Manson’s attorney, Howard King.

He stated that the rockstar does like to provocative in front of cameras, before denying the claim that he deliberately shot snot at the videographer.

King then went onto claim that he had received a demand from her for $35,000 in damages. He stated he asked for proof of the damages, but didn’t receive a reply.

The circumstances

Manson willingly gave himself up to the police to answer a 1-and-a-half-year warrant for his arrest, before being released on bail, under the terms that he will not commit any federal, state, or local crimes, as well as ensuring he attends all court proceedings and that he must alert the court if he changes his address, 24 hours before the change.

He is also not allowed to have any contact with the alleged victim of the assault.

He is due to appear in the 4th Circuit Court in Laconia, New Hampshire on an unspecified date.

Manson also faces extreme allegations of sexual assault and battery from one of his former assistants.

Fox News reached out to a representative of the rockstar for an official comment, but they are yet to receive a response.